Jack's Age Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Charlie's Age Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, August 15, 2009

7 Week Update


Jack is already 7 weeks old! That seems unbelievable! He just keeps growing and growing and getting more and more precious (if that's even possible!) :). Kurt also started his new job last week, too, and so far it's going really well! It's been really hard for him leaving Jack, but I took him up there 4/5 days last week so his daddy could see him! I really appreciate Kurt going back to work everyday, especially now that it allows me to stay home with Jack!! I'm officially a stay at home mom now and I'm so thrilled! It's such a blessing that Kurts job will provide for all 3 of us so I can stay home and take care of Jack full time! God is so good! I'm sad to leave all my girls at Over The Mountain Rehab, but I appreciate how understanding they are since this is really what I want to do.

A little over a week ago, we got a visit from my really good friend Amy Floyd who had been in China for a year. It was so good to see her and have her meet baby Jack! She was gone my entire pregnancy, and was supposed to be back for Jack's birth since she was coming home end of June, but that didn't happen since Jack decided to come early (which I'm still very grateful for!) :-) I'm at least glad we got to see her for a few hours since she has already gone back to China for another year to serve the Lord. Please keep her in your prayers.

Jack goes back to see his pediatrician this Wednesday for his 2 month check-up. He has to get shots this time, so hopefully he will do well (and I will too!) I'm also interested to see his weight and length now that he's gotten so much bigger! He's a very healthy boy!

Thank you for all your prayers over the last few months while Kurt was looking for a job. We are so blessed Kurt got a great job here in Birmingham so we didn't have to move, and one that allows me to stay home to raise our baby boy! God is so good to us! Also, don't forget to check out our updated pictures on webshots.

1 comment: