Jack's Age Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Charlie's Age Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

3 Happy Years

Kurt and I had our 3rd anniversary last week! I can't believe it's been 3 years already! They definitely have been the best and happiest years of my life, and I'm so thankful to have such a sweet, wonderful, godly man as my husband. God has been so good to us the past 5 1/2 years we've been together, especially the 3 years we've been married. I am also so excited about our little miracle that God has blessed us with! Jack is already 9 weeks old and more precious than ever! He actually was a very sweet boy and let Mommy and Daddy go out on a date to The Melting Pot for our anniversary while Mama Becky and Daddy Mer kept him. We were only away from him for about 2 hours, but it was good for us to be alone and just celebrate us!


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! I loved seeing y'all yesterday. Congratulations for 3 happy years to the best hosts in town.

    ReplyDelete