Jack's Age Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Charlie's Age Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Mommy's Birthday

Jack helped celebrate his mommy's 26th birthday last week! We first celebrated last Sunday night with Papa and Grandmama Sherry (since they have October birthdays as well).



We then went out Wednesday night to Firebirds to celebrate with friends. I am so thankful to everyone who came out to celebrate with us! I have the best friends ever!





On Friday, my actual birthday, we went to the mall for some birthday shopping, then to lunch with family at J. Alexander's, then to Auburn for dinner at Olive Garden with more family! I had such a great and special day, and I want to thank Kurt for all he and Jack did (along with my family and friends) to make this the best birthday ever! I even got my first "Happy Birthday Mommy" card! So sweet! I have had a wonderful and very blessed 26 years, and my life couldn't be any better than it is right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment