Jack's Age Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Charlie's Age Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Whitney and William's Wedding

A couple of weekends ago my cousin Whitney got married in Montgomery, and Jack and I were able to go down for it! We were so glad we got to ride with Papa and Sherbo and spend more time with them.

We got down there a little early and were able to see Whitney before she went down the aisle! She looked gorgeous and was so happy to be marrying William!

The ceremony started out beautiful, but Jack and I only made it until right after she walked down the aisle, even with a full stash of goldfish and yogurt melts! He was ready to get down and walk, so we left the sanctuary and I let him roam around a bit. We did come across an area behind the sanctuary where we could sit and listen to the ceremony, so that was neat!

We had so much fun at the reception, and Jack even danced a little bit! He mostly just walked around, but every now and then he would feel the beat of the music and would stop to "bounce"! Thanks to the help of Papa and Sherbo, I was able to sit down for a few minutes and enjoy some food and cake while they chased Jack around!

We had a blast being with my parents, my sister and her family, my brother and his family, my grandmother, plus my other cousins and aunt and uncle.

We are so happy for Whitney and William and wish them a life of happiness together!

Jack and me before heading down to Montgomery


Killing time during the ceremony



The happy couple


William's wedding cake! He is a huge Auburn fan, but Whitney is a huge Alabama fan! Hopefully they can work it out! :-)


Taking a break from walking around


Deena and Blakely


Papa and Jack


Finally asleep 15 minutes from home!


No comments:

Post a Comment