Jack's Age Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Charlie's Age Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

This Little Light of Mine

This song has a couple of meanings for me. The first, of course, is talking about Jesus as our "light" and how we should let Him shine. We need to let Jesus shine through us in all that we say and do, and it's more precious when an innocent child talks about it. We talk to Jack about Jesus daily, and how much He loves Jack, and we loved teaching him this song (with Mama Becky's help) so that he can learn more about the light of Jesus.

The second meaning to me is how Jack is my little light. Jack is the most precious little boy, and he makes my life brighter each and everyday. I'm so blessed and grateful to the Lord to be able to be his mommy (he calls me mommy now!). He means so much to me, and I am so in love everyday watching him grow and develop, and learn so many new things! He amazes his daddy and me all the time with how much he knows and has learned. He is starting to count 1-10 really well, he sings lots of songs that he has learned from his Baby Praise group, his family, and favorite shows, and so many other things! He is talking so much everyday, and we love having conversations with him, whatever he wants to talk about! :-)

Here is a video of him and his most recent song he loves to sing, This Little Light of Mine:

No comments:

Post a Comment