Jack's Age Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Charlie's Age Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Lunch in Montgomery

On Thursday, Jack and I went down to Montgomery with Papa, aunt Amy, and cousins Brooke and Jake to see my grandmother, my aunt Vicki, and cousins Lacey and Courtney! We went to Martin's and the food was delicious! Jack even had his very first fried chicken leg and he loved it!



My cousin Brooke (not to be confused with Jack's cousin Brooke) couldn't make it, but aunt Vicki was able to bring her little boy Camp who is almost 15 months old and too cute!


I'm so glad he liked me!


Family photo!


Camp showing off his walking skills!


Jack and froggy were very silly on the ride home!


Thanks to Papa for such a fun trip to Montgomery to have lunch with family that we don't get to see as often as we'd like! We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment