Jack's Age Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Charlie's Age Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Baby's Heartbeat!

Last Thursday I had my 13 week check-up at the doctor, and even though we didn't get another ultrasound to see the baby, we did get to hear the heartbeat for the first time!  It was such a wonderful sound, and we were so glad to be reassured there is a baby in there!  :-)  I'm just barely showing, so any indication (besides morning sickness) is nice! Kurt was able to go to the appointment with me this time, so he was glad to hear it too.  He even got a recording of it, but I don't know how to upload it, so maybe he can soon. The heartbeat was 150 bpm, so the doctor was very pleased with that and said everything else looks great up to this point!  We go back on April 12th (4 weeks from today) to find out boy or girl!  I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment