Jack's Age Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Charlie's Age Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Baby Charlie Update: Glucose Test

A little over 2 weeks ago I went in to see the doctor for my 28 week check-up, plus the glucose test.  Everything looked really good with baby Charlie (heartbeat was great, measuring on time, etc), plus everything with me looked great (weight, blood pressure).  I did have to have my glucose test, so after drinking the nasty sugary drink (at least it was fruit punch), and waiting an hour for it to work, they pricked my finger and I was well below the number they consider bad, so I passed!  Hooray!  I did have to have bloodwork taken anyway, just to make sure I wasn't anemic, and have the Rhogam shot because of my bloodtype, but at the end of the appointment, all was great!  I did feel like I was tortured during that appointment,  though, so I'm sure I'll ask Daddy to treat me with a pedicure soon! :-)

Seriously though, I'm so grateful for another great check-up and for God continuing to take care of Charlie and me!  He provides for us everyday and blesses us beyond anything we could imagine!

28 Weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment