Jack's Age Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Charlie's Age Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Mommy and Daddy's Night Out

A couple of Friday nights ago, Kurt and I went out to the Tim McGraw and Lady Antebellum concert! The tickets were originally for my mom and stepdad (for my mom's Mother's Day present), but 5 weeks ago she broke her left ankle, so she wasn't feeling up to going. Instead of selling the tickets, Kurt decided to take me for my Mother's Day present. So sweet!

Our friends Keith and Lindsey also went, so it was good to see them and catch up some. They enjoyed having a date night out as well. We couldn't remember the last time the 4 of us were together without a baby with us! We missed our little guys, but we enjoyed the time away.

The concert was so awesome and we had a great time! Thanks to Granna for keeping little Jack for us! Date night was great! :-)






No comments:

Post a Comment