Jack's Age Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Charlie's Age Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Overwhelmed

Most of my blogs are from events we've been to or things we've done, but this time, I just want to talk. Lately, I've been so overwhelmed with the love that I have for our little man. He is just so amazing and so wonderful, and just such a joy, and I'm so blessed to be his mama and get to play with him everyday! Every now and then I'll just look at him and be so in love that I start to cry! He's so beautiful (if I may say so myself!), and so funny, and just has the cutest personality! I love watching him figure out things, learn how to climb things, or just realize how to get around or over something! He seems to always be thinking about something, which is probably why he's so smart! That brain of his is constantly working! I love how he looks at us and calls our names when he wants us to play with him, feed him, or just hold him. I love how much he loves his da-da, and how fast he runs to him when he hears the garage door open every afternoon! I love how he brings me books to read to him and teach him the characters or animals in the books. I love how much he is talking now, some real words, and some Chinese-sounding words! I love how he now grabs our phones, holds them up to his ear, says "hey", and then walks around the house talking on it. I love how he dances when he hears any kind of music. I love how he stomps around and waves his arms when acting like a monkey. I love how he throws a ball as hard as he can at whoever he can! Also...

I love how he goes "oooooo" when he sees something he wants to eat or play with.


I love how he does Touchdown Auburn!


I love how much he loves to play outside.


I love how he sometimes watches his favorite shows while lying on his tummy.


I love how he sleeps on his tummy with his knees up underneath him.


I love how he can touch his nose when you ask him to, and then claps for himself when he does it.


I love how much I love both of my boys, and how much God must love me to have blessed me with them!

1 comment:

  1. So sweet! He is a true precious gift, and you are a super mama! Keep kissin' on those sweet chubby cheeks! Hope to see y'all soon!

    ReplyDelete