Jack's Age Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Charlie's Age Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

36 Week Update

Last Thursday we had our 36 week checkup at the doctor.  This appointment was the beginning of when they check me to see if I'm progressing any, and I actually was!  I was even further progressed at 36 weeks than when I was 36 weeks with Jack!  It was pretty much the same numbers I had when I was 37 weeks with Jack, and then Jack came a few days later (at 37 weeks 6 days).  The doctor said he definitely thinks Charlie will be here by 39 weeks, so that would be by Sept. 4, but could be earlier!  We are actually 37 weeks 2 days now and go back tomorrow for another checkup, so maybe we will have more good news then!  We are so ready for him to be here!  Not too much longer! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment