Jack's Age Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Charlie's Age Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Baby Sprinkles

I have been so blessed to have my friends and co-workers both throw me "Baby Sprinkles" for baby Charlie!  Ever since we had Jack's baby clothes and gear stolen out of our storage unit 2 years ago, we knew we'd eventually need new things if we had another boy, so we are so grateful for everyone pitching in to help us!

A couple of weeks ago on August 9th, my best girlfriends got everyone together to eat at PF Chang's to celebrate Charlie!  They all pitched in to get a Buy Buy Baby gift card and some precious baby clothes! They also got some petit fours from Savage's and they all had the letter "C" on them!  Too cute!  I have the best friends and I appreciate all they did for us!  We had such a great time together, too!


On Monday of this week, my co-workers threw me a sprinkle as well!  We had Newk's brought in for lunch, plus they each got Charlie a gift!  They all got him some cute clothes and wipes, plus Stephanie made him a cute "onesie cupake" and some tie-dye onesies!  Too cute!  We had a fun time celebrating Charlie and I appreciate them doing so much for me!


Thanks to everyone so much for all you've done to help us get ready for Charlie!  We also appreciate Papa and Sherbo for getting us a new carseat travel system!  Now we can bring Charlie home from the hospital when he decides to come!  Thanks also to Granna and Poppy for all the clothes they've already bought him and washed for us! :-) We are so blessed to have such wonderful family and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment